ZenART is a rapidly growing art supplies brand. We distribute high – quality art products and supplies throughout North America, UK and across Europe with plans to expand into other international marketplaces in other regions. ZenART aims to help reshape the creative industry by building an art brand that inspires people to not only improve and grow as an artist but also on a personal level.
The driving force behind our success is our high – calibre team that’s run by remote experts, and as we are approaching a scale – up, we are on the lookout for the right people to fill additional roles. We take pride in being able to offer you comprehensive training, a fantastic mentoring program and opportunities for advancement within the ZenART family. So if you think you’re a good fit, we’d love to meet you.
Our Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing several moving project parts simultaneously including but not limited to eCommerce, digital marketing, content and customer support. The person whom we choose to join the ZenART family will be working closely with the head of the teams to efficiently support and facilitate the progression of projects to completion.
We are looking for someone who is a quick, independent thinker who can confidently identify and solve bottlenecks and problems fast, is tech – savvy and possesses excellent communication and project management skills. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external team players across the various departments of the company to ensure consistency of processes throughout all projects.
The eCommerce Project Manager will take the lead in producing flourishing, long-term productivity and growth strategies for ZenART Supplies. Key tasks include:
- Build and implement our Project Management roadmap
- Plan activities, assess resources, time and risk
- Draw, monitor and incrementally improve processes for an ongoing improvement
- Monitor projects daily, identify roadblocks and suggest solutions to solve them
- Track and report results producing the necessary documentation
- Define best practices of use for our productivity tools – ClickUp, Front and Slack and develop our pr ojects within the context of such tools
- Hold the team’s daily meeting and meeting minutes
- Monitor market (and competition), examine benchmarks and produce ideas for improvement
- Lead new resources hiring process: from writing job descriptions to research, selection, and induction
- Manage relations with third – party agencies (if necessary) and tools
- Stay up – to – date with digital technology developments
- 5+ years experience as a PM on large projects dealing with cross-functional teams, complex processes, and multiple technical platforms
- Strong understanding of current e-commerce trends and best practices
- Strong background in Digital, e-commerce and Marketing
- Experience developing project plans, process diagrams, use cases, functional and technical requirements
- Proficiency with ClickUp favoured
- Start-up experience favoured
- Must be a team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences including vendors, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong problem-solving skills – detail-oriented, creative, practical Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in BA, Marketing, or other advanced degree preferred
Training opportunities: This job comes with Project Management and Digital Marketing training opportunities. The PM can also suggest readings, courses and training she/he is willing to attend-where relevant to the achievement of the company’s goals.
If you are ready to help us expand and grow to the next level then we want you to apply RIGHT now!
*** IMPORTANT: TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DETAILS AND EMAIL***
- Fill out this form
- Send us an email (email@example.com) notifying us that you have submitted your answers. Start your application email with the subject “I am your new PROJECT MANAGER – MY FULL NAME”. (Ensure you add your name into the email subject line where it says MY FULL NAME)