Customer Experience Specialist
ZenART is a rapidly growing art supplies brand. We distribute high – quality art products and supplies throughout North America, UK and across Europe with plans to expand into other international marketplaces in other regions. ZenART aims to help reshape the creative industry by building an art brand that inspires people to not only improve and grow as an artist but also on a personal level.
The driving force behind our success is our high – calibre team that’s run by remote experts, and as we are approaching a scale – up, we are on the lookout for the right people to fill additional roles. We take pride in being able to offer you comprehensive training, a fantastic mentoring program and opportunities for advancement within the ZenART family. So if you think you’re a good fit, we’d love to meet you.
Our Virtual Customer Experience Specialist takes incoming calls, emails or chats from our customers who may have questions concerning products and order details, lost packages, exchanges/returns, shipping information, billing and a variety of other concerns. He/she also assists our customers with ordering, checking availability and navigating our website
We are looking for someone who strives to provide the best customer care experience he/she can every time, can assess customers’ needs and provide the correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience. The person whom we choose to join the ZenART family will be working closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all customer channels. He/she is a quick, independent thinker who projects confidence, can identify and understand problems fast, is tech-savvy and possesses excellent communication and conflict management skills.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Close attention to detail
- Proficient with Google products, Spreadsheets in particular
- 3+ years in customer service experience, Amazon and Shopify experience given preference
- High school diploma and any relevant industry related certifications
- Ideally possessing some background in art or can demonstrate a strong passion for art
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Being driven to provide a high standard of customer service and care is a must
- Ability to interact and adapt in his/her approach to communication to match different types of personalities encountered along the way
- Possess excellent communication skills with a high standard of personal presentation
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and display excellent time management strategies
- Proven writing and editorial skills are required, along with an outstanding command of the English language, which is going to be essential to perform at his/ her best in this position
- Willingness to work on US timezone
If you are ready to help us expand and grow to the next level then we want you to apply RIGHT now!
*** IMPORTANT: TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DETAILS AND EMAIL***
- Fill out this form
- Send us an email (email@example.com) notifying us that you have submitted your answers. Start your application email with the subject “I am your new CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST – MY FULL NAME”. (Ensure you add your name into the email subject line where it says MY FULL NAME)